Hello, my readers, I’m introducing yet another referral program that pays you 200 Naira per user you refer to the app. Yes! The name of the app referred to as Kuda
To earn in Kuda, the steps are really different. In this post, I will quickly explain what Kuda is, how to earn on Kuda via referral plus other important information you need to take note of.
Kuda is a free mobile banking app for Nigerians. It gives you a spending account, a debit card accepted worldwide and the option of saving every time you spend.
How To Sign Up On Kuda
> It’s very simple. All you have to do is download Kuda app here.
> Sign up with your phone number and email and verify both
> Ignore the BVN option
> Take a selfie of yourself and proceed
> After you have successfully signed up, you are now set to start referring your friends and as well start earning money. (You won’t get any sign up bonus as a new user).
How To Refer Friends On Kuda
> Login to your Kuda account
> Tap on the More option located at the bottom right
> Then tap on Refer & Earn. From there you can copy your referral link.
How Kuda Referral Program Works
- Unlike Chipper Cash referral program, ID card verification is not compulsory on Kuda before you start earning via referral
- You will earn 200 Naira per user you refer to the app
- All referral bonus will be credited to your Kuda account on Mondays only
- Withdrawals can be done at any time
- You can either use your referral bonus to purchase airtime of any network or transfer straight to your bank account
- You only earn via referral only. No sign up bonus.
That is all friends.