Greetings to you all my blog readers today, I’m here with a little guide on how to transfer airtime from airtel any other networks like Glo, Mtn, and 9mobile.
The service is available for quite some time now, and it’s obvious that not everyone is familiar with the service.
But with the simple guides below, you’ll be able to share your Airtel Airtime with any network within seconds.
Before You Begin,
If you haven’t used the Me2U services before, it is important to change your password. The default password is 1234.
Compose a simple SMS like this to change your default password
Type Pin < your old password> [give a space] <your new password>send to 432. E.g., “PIN 1234 9989” and send it to 432 without the quote.
Alternatively, you can;
> Simply dial *432#
> To change your pin Reply 3.
> On the next screen, enter your current pin and send it.
> Next, type in your new pin and confirm it.
> Your pin will be successfully changed.
How to Send Airtel Airtime to Other Networks
- Dial *432# on your with your Airtel line,
- Select Airtel to other Networks transfer by typing 2
- Choose Airtel swap by replying with 3
- Type the receiver’s number; it should not be an Airtel line.
- Type amount you want to transfer to another network,
- Enter your PIN and send it.
- If there is any other on-screen instruction, you will have to follow it too. The Transfer will be completed immediately.
How to Transfer From Any other Network to another Network.
You’ll have to dial *931# and follow the on-screen instructions. Dialing allows you to transfer from your MTN line to Glo or any network or from 9mobile to Airtel and vice versa.