Hello everyone, I’m here again with another cheap Airtel data trick which gives you whopping 4.6GB data for N200 or 23GB for N1000. Sounds cool right?
Airtel never carries last when it comes to “small money big data”, just a few weeks ago I posted about Getting 1GB For N200, 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, we are here with another cheap data trick on Airtel. This is precisely what you stand to aid on gurusvillaz.
This trick works on an airtel 4G SIM that is less than three months old note that any SIM that is above three months will not work. And also it doesn’t work on a new SIM.
You can easily dial *746# to check your time of SIM registration, after you have confirmed that you have registered the SIM for not less than 3 months, it shows you are eligible to activate the data.
How To Get Airtel 4.6GB for N200
- Purchase Airtel recharge card worth of N200 NGN.
- Recharge the Card/Voucher with the code below;
- Dial *126*PIN of the Recharge Card#
- You will be given a data bundle worth 4.6GB.
- Data Valid for 30 days
How To Get Airtel 23GB Data For Just N1000
- Buy another Airtel recharge card of 200 NGN up to 5 pieces.
- Recharge with the code below;
- Dial *126*PIN of the Recharge Card# for each of them.
- You will be able to accumulate up to 23GB of data.
To check your data balance, dial *123*1# and you will get a pop up showing your remaining available data balance.
You can also use *140# to receive a message for all your data balances, including BONUS.
If you recharge and it didn’t work for you simply send GET to 141 and recharge another N200 paper card again
If you experience any issues, kindly drop it in the comment section below for instant solution.