Hello guys, I am here with yet another settings to power all apps with MTN mPulse data using Eproxy Android VPN.
This configuration files works for both rooted and non-rooted Android device. Eproxy Android VPN is an alternative vpn app to Http Injector VPN,Which could help you to power up all your smartphone apps using mtn mpulse data.
Let’s go straight to the settings without wasting much time.
Eproxy Android VPN Settings For MTN Mpulse Data Cheat
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim without active data
- Use the default MTN APN settings
- Eproxy Android vpn – download here.
- Eproxy Config for MTN Mpulse Cheat, download any one below. Note that this config file will expire (19th-Oct-2018). But don’t worry, I will provide another config file and update this post.
- Config File 1 – download here
- Config File 2 – download here
HOW TO IMPORT ePro CONFIG FILE
>> By now, you should have downloaded both the eProxy VPN app and Config file.
>> Now launch your eProxy vpn app, then at the button of the app click on the (+ sign Button).
>> After that, locate the ePro config you downloaded and click on it to import.
> > After successful importation, at the home menu screen of your eProxy vpn should display the config file.
>> Next, click on the START button It should connect after few seconds and you will be able to enjoy the MTN free browsing cheat 2018.