GBwhatsapp has released yet another version to it’s app, we all know Gbwhatsapp beats the official whatsapp in term of features and user interface. The developer of this great app stood up to put smile to it’s user by providing them with every other features the official whatsapp launched .
Gbhatsapp is getting more popularity than the official whatsapp due to it’s uniqueness and yet interesting features. We looking forward to anticipate more updates from the developer.
Recent Change-log For 24/12/2017
- New Base Updated to 2.17.427 (PlayStore)
- Added New Emojis
- Exclusive DND Mode (Disable Internet only for WhatsApp) (Home Page – Header)
- Added Option to Increase Video Limit in Status (Mod 5.6)
- Exclusive Ability to identify Admin Msg in Group (Besides Number)
- Exclusive Option to Change Fab Size (Mod 2.7.7)
- Exclusive Option to Change Fab Location/Position (Mod 2.7.8)
- Enabled Change Number Notification
- Enabled Clock Sticker
- Enabled Group Info Settings (Will Work when
- Enabled from Server)
- Added Option to Hide DND Mode Icon (mod 2.1.10)
- Improved Dialer (Now you can Edit, Copy, Paste Numbers)
- Added German Language Support
- Fixed Navigation Bar Color when Select any chat/message
- Fixed Mod 6.2 when Send/Receive More than 1 pic.
- Fixed Mod 6.11 for Android Oreo.
- Fixed Play Videos in some devices
- Fixed Crash when open Custom Privacy Chats
- Other bugs has been fixed in this update.
How To Install GBwhatsapp Without Losing Your Chats
Yeah, it’s quite easy you can install GBwhatsapp on your device without losing chats, and also you can install GBwhatsapp same time with the official whatsapp version on same device. Kindly follow the below procedures.
Step 1 Download and install GBehatsapp from the provided link above
Note: if you want to use GBhatsapp or move from the official or any moded whatsapp to GBwhatsapp, and want to save your chats and other activities. Now goto settings in your whatsapp app then >> chat >> Backup to backup your chats,documents and media files. Now goto your file manager and rename whatsapp folder to GBwhatsapp.
That’s it, if you experience any issues while trying to install GBwhatsapp in your android device. Kindly notify me through the comments Box and i will reply you asap.
Also don’t forget to share this post