few months ago, infinix hot 4 pro received nougat 7.0 upgrade as promised with the aid of infinixmobility. Many upgraded their hot 4 pro to enjoy the long waited nougat features on their device. To those who loves rooted android, the nougat improve turned into just the start. Right here in this article, i will be showing you guide on how to root your infinix hot 4 pro after upgrading to android nougat 7.0 to enjoy the blessings of a rooted android phone
- PC/Laptop Running Windows.
- Working USB Cable
- SP Flash Tool latest version. Download Here.
- ADB VCOM Drivers (normally I use PDAnet). Go here to learn how to install Mediatek Vcom Drivers to your PC
- Infinix Hot 4 pro Nougat TWRP Recovery image Download TWRP
- Password: Gurusvillaz
- SuperUser v2.79.zip. Download Here
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON INFINIX HOT 4 PRO
- First download twrp recovery zip file for Infinix Hot 4 pro nougat from given link, and then extract the “Recovery.img” and “MT6580_Android_Scatter.txt” file to another folder in your PC desktop screen
- Next, download the SP Flash tool latest version, and extract its files to another folder your computer.
- From the extracted files, open “Flash_tool.exe”
- Once the flash tool is launched, then click on the download/upgrade tab and click on scatter loading “Choose” button
- After clicking in choose, a small window will pop up, locate the nougat recovery and scatter loading folder you extracted at step 1 and select “MT6580_Android_Scatter.txt” to load recovery file to sp flashtool
- After that, select recovery only in sp flashtool and click on the green “DOWNLOAD” button
- Immediately, connect your switched-off Infinix Hot 4 pro to your computer via USB cable
- The Flashing process would be in progress, and a Green button would appear once the process is completed.
That’s it. Twrp recovery is now succesfully flashed in your infinix hot 4 pro nougat.→ as well to recovery mode, simply press and hold volume up button + press power button. Now let’s move to the following section on how to root infinix hot 4 pro
HOW TO ROOT Infinix Hot 4 pro X556
Granted you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery after going through the detailed instruction on how to install Recovery image via Sp flashtools to your Infinix Hot 4 pro, now do the following:
- Boot your Infinix Hot 4 phone into TWRP recovery mode (by Holding the Vol. Up + Power button at the same time for 5 seconds).
- In TWRP recovery mode, Choose “Install zip”.
- Then navigate to the location you placed SuperUser v2.79.zip file and proceed to install
- After installing SuperUser.zip, reboot your phone
That’s it, you have successfully rooted your Infinix Hot 4 pro Android smartphone. To verify if its properly rooted, goto Google playstore and download “Root Checker.apk” to verify.
- Android HQ