Gionee S10 lite phone was released in december 2017. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels with the aid of 1280 pixels.
The gionee s10 lite is powered via 1.4GHz quad-core qualcomm snapdragon 427 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of inner storage that can be multiplied as much as 256gb through a microsd card. As a long as the cameras are concerned, the gionee s10 lite packs a 13-megapixel primary camera at the rear and a 16-megapixel the front shooter for selfies.
The gionee S10 lite runs android 7.1 and is powered by way of a 3100mAh non removable battery. It measures 148.70 x 73.70 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh a 155.00 grams.
The gionee S10 lite is a dual sim (gsm and gsm) phone that accepts nano-sim and nano-sim. Connectivity options include wi-fi, gps, bluetooth, usb otg, fm, 3g and 4g (with aid for band 40 used by some LTE networks in india). Sensors at the phone consist of compass magnetometer, proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient mild sensor.
Gionee S10 Lite Phone Specifications and Price
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands + VoLTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat + Amigo UI 4.0
- Dimensions: 148.7 × 73.7 × 7.9 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- Display: 5.2 inches, 2.5D curved glass display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Gyroscope.
- Colours: Gold, Black
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 427
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 505
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
- Rear: 13 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-On-the Go
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3100 mAh
- Announced: December 22, 2017
- Availability: December 23, 2017
- Price: INR 15,999 / $250 USD.