Tecno phantom 8 brief evaluate
Tecno phantom 8 plus runs on android 7.0 nougat.
This device is a 5.7-inch ips touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, 370ppi. A size of 160.35 x 83.46 x 7.70 mm and weighs about 155g.
Powered with the aid of 2.6GHz octacore processor mediatek helio p25 with mali-t800mp2 and 6GB of RAM. There’s also 64GB of inner storage which may be multiplied up to 256gb with microsd.
There is a 12MP + 13MP dual primary digicam with led flash and a 20 megapixel the front selfie camera.
That is a dual sim phone with other connectivity options like wi-fi, gps and bluetooth 4.0. Helps gsm + wcdma+ lte networks. Sensors on this smartphone include fingerprint, compass magnetometer, ambient mild sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor and gyroscope.
This device is powered with a 3500mAh non-removable battery
Download Tecno Phantom 8 Stock Firmware
How To Flash Tecno Phantom 8 Firmware
- Download and extract phantom 8 flash file on your computer.
- Install Mediatek MTK USB driver (skip if already installed).
- Open SP Flash Tool and load the MT6757 Scatter file from firmware.
- Click on Upgrade / Download button in Flash Tool for begin the flashing.
- Connect your device to the Computer using USB cable in Power off mode.
- Now wait 5-10 minute for the Download OK message until during the flashing process.
[*] The Stock Firmware help to recover OS upgrade, dead issue, user security lock, and any software related problems.
[*] At ROM flashing process your all user database will be removed. Take a backup before flashing your phantom 8 Android phone. This rules you to recover the database after flashing including (Phonebook, Applications, Music, Videos, Images).