TECNO Spark K7 is a budget smartphone from TECNO’s new phone series called SPARK and it is the toned down version of the Spark Plus K9. The new smartphone series which is targeted at youths once again consolidates TECNO’s stance as one of the largest shareholders of smartphones in Africa.
Finally Gurusvillaz has provided the full tecno k7 stock rom firmware. with the help of this firmware file you will be able to flash and unbrick your device when it got bricked.
Download the full backup of tecno k7 stock rom firmware file, and follow the below guidelines on how to make use of sp flash tool to unbrick, flash or downgrade your device to it default rom.
Note: Gurusvillaz is not responsible to any damage within your device
How To Flash Infinix X603 Firmware
- Download and extract Infinix X603 flash file on your computer.
- Install Mediatek MTK USB driver (skip if already installed).
- Open SP Flash Tool and load the MT6757 Scatter file from firmware.
- Click on Upgrade / Download button in Flash Tool for begin the flashing.
- Connect your device to the Computer using USB cable in Power off mode.
- Now wait 5-10 minute for the Download OK message until during the flashing process.
[*] The Stock Firmware help to recover OS upgrade, dead issue, user security lock, and any software related problems.
[*] At ROM flashing process your all user database will be removed. Take a backup before flashing your Infinix X603 Android phone. This rules you to recover the database after flashing including (Phonebook, Applications, Music, Videos, Images).