Download Gionee A1 Plus Stock Firmware Rom (Flash File)
The Gionee A1 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4010mAh non removable battery. It measures 154.50 x 76.50 x 8.30 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 183.00 grams.
If you own a Gionee A1 smartphone and you are looking for Gionee A1 Plus Stock Firmware to fix your bricked phone, then you are on the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official stock ROM on your Gionee A1 Plus. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Stock Firmware for Gionee A1 Plus below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
How To Flash Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.