Microsoft has introduced its popular Edge browser for iOS and Android. Available initially as a preview, this brings familiar features like Favorites, Reading List, New Tab Page and Reading View across PC and phone, making it easier to find, view and manage content on-the-go, without disrupting the flow. You can continue on your PC, which enables you to immediately open the page you’re looking at right on your PC—or save it to work on later.
Highlights of Microsoft Edge for Android and iOS
- From PC to mobile, browse seamlessly across your devices, while your information syncs in the background.
- Go anywhere and pick up where you left off by easily moving content between your mobile device and your Windows 10 PC.
- Passwords and favorites are synced across your devices so your browser is always personalized to you.
- Hub View makes it easy to find and manage your content like favorites, reading list, history and books all in one place.
- Reading View allows you to reorganize the content on a webpage to make it easier to focus on what you’re reading.
- Find, view, and share content effortlessly with a built-in QR Code Reader to pull up information at a touch of a button, Voice Search to use the web in more familiar ways, and InPrivate mode to keep your browsing data private.