the itel S41 has support for 4G LTE network, dual 8MP cameras plus LED flash for both the back and front of the phone. There may be additionally a fingerprint sensor that is positioned at the back.
The smartphone spots a 5-inches display screen show with 2.5D curved glass, running on android 7 nougat and powered by means of mediatek mt6737m chipset coupled with removable li-polymer 2700 mAh battery capacity.
Unfortunately, the device is only available in india, and support two GSM bands and the LTE band aid is constrained to indian networks. So, i wouldn’t suggest anybody to deliver it out to different international countries.
Itel S41 Specifications and Price in India
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual micro-SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: 144 x 72.4 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 720 × 1280 pixels (294 PPI), 2.5D, IPS
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, G sensor, Light sensor, Proximity
- Build: Matt / imitation VM painting
- Colours: Grey. Black.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.25 GHz, Cortex A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6737M
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720 MP1 650MHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 8 megapixel autofocus camera, LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 8 megapixel, fixed focus, LED flash
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Removable Li-Polymer 2700 mAh
- Announcement: September 2017
- Availability: September 21, 2017
- Phone Price: Rs. 7,999
- Where To Buy itel S41: The S41 is available only in India.