Huawei mate 10 pro additionally functions dual rear cameras branded through leica (a camera with exceptional specifications for people who loves selfies and cell images).
Huawei mate 10 pro also has the same processor – hisilicon kirin 970 chipset clocked at 2.4 ghz and paired with 6GB of RAM plus a large 128gb internal storage and a 4000mAh battery capacity with rapid charging technology.
The mate 10 pro has a porsche version that has a extra premium construct and enhanced features. On this post, you could see the whole specs and price of both the huawei mate 10 pro and the porsche version.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Porsche Edition Specifications and Price
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands Yet To Be Announced
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8 Oreo + EMUI 8
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 178 g
- Display: 6.0-inch, 1,080 x 2,160 pixels (402 PPI), 18:9 ratio, AMOLED, 2.5D curved Glass
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Build: Glass. Metal. IP67 dust and water resistance
- Colors: Black. Gold. Silver.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: HiSilicon Kirin 970
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G72 MP12
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB (Porsche Edition)
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Rear: Dual Leica 12 megapixels colour lens with f/1.6 aperture + 20 megapixels monochrome lens with f/1.6 aperture, autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Video recording: 720p@30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC+/eAAC+,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MPEG4, H.265(HEVC), H.264(AVC), H.263, VC-1, MP43, WMV7
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C
- Charging: SuperCharge Fast Charging
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Launch Date: October 16, 2017
- Availability: November 2017
- Smartphone Price: €800 ($940 USD) / €1,400 ($1,645 USD) for the Porsche Edition.