Right here in this article, we’ve provide you with positive rooting guide on how to root infinix note 4 pro android device. To absolutely unharness your phone potential, root is tremendously needed and also custom recovery like TWRP is likewise needed. Just like the announcing goes, an android device without root access isn’t always a complete smartphone and i’m sure folks who is aware of the gained of a rooted android will agree that truth is genuine.
This guide on how to root infinix note 4 pro is handiest intended for the specified device, do not use this guide on other infinix smartphones or android phone in preferred. Earlier than proceeding on how to root infinix note 4 pro, make certain to download the subsequent needed files and additionally install needed drivers in your pc.
- PC with adb & usb vcom drivers installed, its very important
- Working USB cable
- Sp flashtool latest version – Download
- Infinix note 4 pro TWRP Recovery with scatter file – Download
- Super Su v2.78.zip – Download
- Little patience
NOTE: We will first of all install TWRP recovery to Infinix note 4 pro and then use to root Infinix note 4 pro
How To Install TWRP Recovery To Infinix Note 4 Pro
- Download Infinix note 4 pro twrp with scatter file and extract to another folder in your PC
- Also, download Super SU v2.82.zip file to your phone internal memory or sd card
- Now, download sp flashtool latest version and extract to another folder in your PC
- Now, goto sp flashttol folder and launch “Flash_tool.exe”
- In sp flashtool, locate scatter-loading and click on “choose”. A small window will pop up, do not close it
- Now, from that small window, locate Infinix note 4 pro twrp recovery folder to find “MT6753_Android_Scatter” and double-click on it. Now, that will load twrp recovery to sp flashtool.
- Now, click on the green “download” button in sp flashtool
- At this point, turn-off your phone completely and plug it to your pc which will now start installing twrp recovery
- After installing, you will see and “OK” sign
- Unplug your phone and reboot to twrp recovery by press and holding volume up + power button for 5seconds
That’s it, you phone will boot to twrp recovery which you can now use to root infinix note 4 pro
How To Root Infinix Note 4 Pro
Granted you have successfully installed twrp recovery to your Infinix note 4 pro, see below simple guide to root your phone
- Boot your phone to twrp recovery mode
- In twrp recovery, click on “Install” and then navigate to where you placed SuperSu v2.82.zip and proceed to install
- Wait for some seconds for root installation to finish and then reboot your phone afterwards.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted Infinix note 4 pro. To verify root, download and install root checker app from playstore