GIONEE P8M is yet another low quit device that is about to hit the marketplace, even though the business enterprise is already making it legit by promoting it. The GIONEE P8M features a 5-inches display screen display, no 4G LTE network, built in complete steel UNIBODY.
GIONEE P8M came running on android 7 nougat immediately from the box, powered by mediatek mtk6580 chipset, a 4000mah battery capacity to keep the lights on.
As quickly as the device is out, we are able to replace this page with availability and pricing information. for now, right here’s the full specifications of the device.
Gionee P8M Specifications, Availability and Price
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 1900 / 2100
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM (dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + Amigo 4.0
- Dimensions: 144.3 x 72.2 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 166 g
- Display: 5.0-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels, IPS On-Cell
- Build: Metal Unibody
- Colours: Black. Gold.
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6580
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-400 MP2
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear: 5 megapixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 2 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: v2.0. USB On-The-Go
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Announced: October 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Phone Price: To Be Announced.