Uba airtime recharge code / a way to recharge airtime / credit from uba financial institution the usage of the united states of america code
to recharge airtime immediately out of your financial institution account united bank for africa for your cellphone while not having to go away your own home or location.
for instance in case you want to recharge N1,000 airtime out of your account, just dial *919*amount#
to recharge for own family and friends – dial *919*phonenumber*amount#
Note: For you to enjoy this service
- You must have activated, sms alert for your accountT
- he phone number you are dialling the code on, must be the phone number you use to open your bank accountP
- lus this number must be the number you receive your bank transaction alert on
TOP 10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT UBA 2017
United financial bank for africa (uba) is a nigerian multinational financial group. this bank has been running in africa due to the fact that 1949, it become first referred to as the british and FRENCH BANK LIMITED (FBF) turned into incorporated as a constrained legal responsibility enterprise on 23 february 1961.
Within the yr 2005, UBA finished one of the biggest mergers in the history of nigeria’s capital market. UBA elevated to numerous nations like ghana, benin republic, burkina faso, guinea, chad, cameroon, kenya, and plenty of others. In the uba u.s, regulated through the office of the controller of the forex is a member of the united states federal reserve machine. the balance sheet size is in excess of US $1.3 billion.
Within the year 2008, the uba set up regulated investment banking operations in january 2008. in addition they commenced operations in december 2007, in central africa. dealing with director is kennedy uzoka, the UBA makes a speciality of products like the internet banking (u-direct), cell banking (u-mobile), wholesale banking, company banking, investment banking, customer banking. additionally they permit customers have orders like money transfer, debit paying cards, they’ve debts like the financial savings account, current account, domicillary account, they’ve the collections, treasury, alternate and financial savings account.
UBA bank is known to be one of African’s bank and most resilent banking groups with operations in 19 African countries and offices in three global financial countries which are London, Paris and New York. The company has more than eight million customers and 700 business offices globally. There are actually some facts we do know about this big bank and why we call them the UBA first.
Below are the top 10 facts we believe everyone of you should know about UBA bank:
- Introduced the first visa dual currency debit card in NigeriaU
- BA and MoneyGram open first dedicated MoneyGram location in Nigeria.L
- aunches Nigeria first cash deposit ATMsT
- he first among international banks to be registered under Nigerian law in 1961.T
- he first Nigerian bank to offer an IPO following its listing on the Nigerian stock exchange in 1970.
- The first Nigerian bank to introduce a cheque guarantee scheme. The first cheque guarantee card in the history of innovative banking services by any bank in Nigeria, known as UBACARD in 1986.
- The first ever and only Nigerian bank to hit the NGN 1 trillion balance sheet size.
- The first and only Nigerian bank to obtain a banking license in the Cayman Islands in 1988.
- The first Nigerian bank to embark on a GDB programme in 1990.
- The first bank in Nigeria to institute a foundation the corporate social responsibility arm of the UBA groups.
Throughout banking history in Nigeria, it has been claimed that the UBA group has been doing well, not withstanding their position in the country, as one of the best banks in Nigeria. UBA has achieved more success since stepping into Nigeria, the UBA bank has lots of customers trooping in and out daily from the bank, their banking system is safe and secure, reliable and fast. They also have different programs in the bank which can as well help their customers out, they have a good customer service structure.
UBA Airtime Recharge Code , How To Buy Airtime / Credit From UBA Bank
UBA bank is also known for having different branches all over the country, ranging from different ATMs spot, banking with them is a sure and unique way to keep your money and valuables safe. Even with the current situation and closing down of some branches, the bank was still able to pick up and function well.
I believe we now know a lot about the UBA bank, facts you do not know before, we assure you that the bank is actually one of the best banks in Nigeria.
That’s all on ” UBA Airtime Recharge Code , how to recharge airtime from uba bank using ussd code.