To root tecno k7 we are going to use the twrp recovery method through Sp flash tool mode. It’ll be nice you study the post thoroughly earlier than flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I consider many using this device have googled on a way to root their device with out getting any appropriate end result fear no longer with this ported recovery you may now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you want to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so you can root tecno k7.
- VComm Drivers Window 7
- VComm Drivers Window 8/10
- Sp Flash Tool
Feature Of The Recovery
How To Install Tecno K7 Recovery
- Connect your device to your PC
- Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
- Discount and put your Phone off
- The Tecno K7 Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
- Launch your Sp Flash Tools
- Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
- Navigate and select the Android_scatter.txt file in the unzip TWRP folder
- Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
- In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
- Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
- After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
- A progress bar should start running
- Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
- Boot to recovery mode (power off your device then Hold power button and Volume Key same for five Sec.)
- In the TWRP mode, it may ask you to swipe to allow modification of System partition, tap Read Only.
- If its offers to root the phone, select No
- Click install on your recovery then navigate to the storage you have your Magisk SuperSu.zip select it to root your deviceA
- fter Flashing navigate back and reboot